Foundation Partner Virtual Education Series
December 15, 2022 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET
End-of-Year Reflections & New Year Insights
Hear from esteemed CHIME Members, who also serve on CHIME’s Board of Directors, around their insights and forethoughts on healthcare IT in 2022 and beyond.
CHIME Foundation firms and their team members are welcome to join us for this educational opportunity, blending presentation and interactive components. Hear from CHIME Board members Tanya Townsend, Daniel Nirgrin, and Scott MacLean to hear their insights, lessons learned, and future plans and priorities for the next 12-18 months: into 2023 and beyond.
The Virtual Partner Education Series is a complimentary benefit to all Foundation Partners.
Reach out to [email protected] with any questions about this program.
We’re excited to be joined by three stellar CHIME Board Members who will be engaging in this informative conversation:
Tanya Townsend, CHICIO, CHIME Board Chair, SVP & CIO, Louisiana Children’s Medical Center
Daniel Nigrin, MD, CHCHIO, Chief Information Officer, MaineHealth
Scott MacLean, CHCIO, FCHIME, LCHIME, SVP & CIO, MedStar Health
Previous Virtual Partner Education Sessions
- CHIME Members’ Experience and the Benefits Realized https://youtu.be/AweMdJLw2aY
- Cybersecurity Concerns & Challenges in 2022 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGkJoD__8Y&feature=youtu.be
- End-of-Year Reflections and New Year Insights https://youtu.be/wczWPfKCJdU
- Provider & Foundation Flipside Perspectives https://youtu.be/ST5XOusJO10
- Building & Sustaining Strong Provider Partnerships https://youtu.be/HYoi-nlEZ2I